Public Screening Package •Cost-$400
"People who watch this movie want to get out on the water, even if they've never tried SUP"
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD a large printable movie Poster
(file contains: 21mb PDF poster with space on bottom to add your own artwork)
1. SELECT A DATE, SELECT A VENUE - What other activities would you like to include (i.e. guest speaker, Sup Demo Day
local race, barbeque, coctail party.)
When selecting a venue, Be Creative! YMCAs, churches, fitness centers, schools, community centers, even something outdoors can all make a viewing experience. Your local independent theatre may work for larger events during non-peak screening times. Compare prices; check availability; and ask if food and drink can be served. The film is 74 minutes, best to book the venue for 3 hours to allow for arrival time, and any additional activities.
2. TICKET SALES – With your public screening license, feel free to sell tickets to your event. Even a low-cost ticket can help offset your expenses. Or you could donate to a local charity.
3. LOCAL PARTNERS – Take advantage of like-minded organizations in your community. Partners can help with promotion, expenses and event coordination. These partner groups often have interesting speakers that can add value to your event.
4. GUEST SPEAKERS - Filmmaker Mike Waltze, Alyssa Waltze, or one of the athletes in the film may be available for press interviews leading up to the event and also available for speaking engagements (in person or via Skype) after the screening. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and pricing.
5. PROMOTE YOUR EVENT – Promote your event on Facebook, Twitter, Meetup, email and more. Tell your friends to spread the word far and wide! Use the downloadable digital files to promote to your community directly, including the sample invitation and trailer link.